New Course Textbook Adoption and Public Viewing April 5th & 6th - IN PERSON
- New Course Textbook Adoption and Public Viewing April 5th & 6th - IN PERSON
- April 5 - 3-6 PM at District Office P4 April 6 - District Office Board Room 9 AM - 1 PM Virtual Meeting April 5 6-7 PM
We will be hosting an in-person viewing for textbooks that are not available digitally on April 5th from 3:00 to 6:00 pm in Room P4 and April 6th in the District Office Board Room from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Appointments are not needed.
*Click on the New Course Adoption How To Guide Below and follow links to view digital curriculum.*
Please email [email protected]
A survey will be shared for written public feedback and a virtual meeting will be hosted on April 6th from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in which representatives will be available to answer any questions.
- New Course Adoption How To Guide.pdf 101.42 KB
- New Courses Public Review .pdf 100.56 KB
- New Courses Public Review CHINESE.pdf 444.93 KB
- New Courses Public Review KOREAN.pdf 340.15 KB
- New Courses Public Review SPANISH.pdf 252.68 KB