RUSD WinterFest Strings Concert
- RUSD WinterFest Strings Concert
- 12/16/2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- RUSD Performing Arts Center AND Livestreamed on YouTube @ RUSD PAC Social
Celebrate the holidays and enjoy amazing music from our talented string students from across the District in RUSD's largest holiday concert – WinterFest on Thursday, December 16 at 7 PM at the RUSD Performing Arts Center located at Rowland High School. The concert will feature string students from grades 7-12 across the District including the following groups: Rowland Luminous, Alvarado and Giano Orchestra, Oswalt and Telesis Orchestra, Nogales High school Orchestra, Rowland High School Orchestra and Nogales Hand Chimes and the District Chamber Orchestra.
The concert will also be livestreamed on YouTube @RUSDPACSocial. Tickets are available online and will not be sold at the door. For more information please scan the flyer below.
- 2021 Winterfest Concert Flyer.pdf 12.93 MB
- CHINESE 2021 Winterfest Concert Flyer.pdf 13.57 MB
- SPANISH 2021 Winterfest Concert Flyer.pdf 13.11 MB